Thursday, September 21, 2006

Thought Of The Day


(Taking from my previous post at June 2006)

Been going through several photos posted by several of my friends in friendster......and came to a conclusion....I need to get a life...and get a darn digital camera. ^_^

Same thing with a few fav bloggers that have impressive collection of photos from daily encounters and memories posted up and reflect how interesting and colourful are their lives. For me, these few weeks have been harrowing and mind boggling. Work, work, work and more work. UUgghh.

Seems to me that it is a surprising news from other perceptions where working in UK means you have to bear with the boredom and things are plodding along in a slow pace. Well this is not the case for my work. Stuffs piled up to my nose and I'm building a Great Wall of UK of files and stacks of paper on my work desk. Things are not looking too pretty. Well that all for work and just went through my salary review and work appraisal.....hope things will be looking up.


So here I am...back from the dead and now manage to sit down and relax...trying to fill you in with whats been happening these few weeks...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
NOTHING.....nothing been going on really just a trip to London last week to meet up with a long lost friend of mine. It has been a really good meeting and catching up with each other. She's one of the Sarawakian that came over to futher study and now she is working for a big company in UK and have a successful career. Took me to a few places in London....National Modern Museum or something.....Chinatown...Meridian Greenwich.....the place where the time zone started....GMT...felt like I was standing at the starting point of time for the day. Great view of London from there though....cos Meridian Greenwich is near London and it is the high hill for miles around....surrounded by parks and flower garden. Weather at that day was terrific...can't show you the photos just yet cos it is still in my friend's place. Went to Harrods.....oh my..tht place really reeks of $$$$, Sheiks, Millionair-wannabes, yuppies...and some poor lost tourists.

So thats my days in London, reason for going also to break the routine of wandering around Portsmouth bored and wearing a get-me-outta-here look. Anyway, next day, I went to Commercial Rd back in Portsmouth to get a new contract for my phone. Now that I stuck to my first ever hp that I got (a Nokia 8310)...I'm desperate to get a new phone. sent my K750i home for my mom "sempena sambutan Hari Ibu" hehehehe...have a shot at my rusted BM...=P
Currently I'm ogling over this Samsung latest phone.....E900...which I think beats the crap out of tht LG Chocolate.....sorry Kenny.....LG...hmmm...got a long way to go. Got everything set up ..but O2 says that I got 3 lines which are still active and they cannot grant me another one.....WHOT..???...3 lines..??!!..So I go about cancelling 2 of those lines.....thought I have done it months ago....and now I have to go all the hassle to cancel the account ...writing in to say that I'm finish with O2 and piss off......we are in 2006 and still have to write letters....???!!!...hello...???...whats wrong with emails..???..geez...buying stamps....writing letters...print.....stick it in the envelope....look for a post box....I'M TOO LAZY TO DO IT...too much hassle. Things I need to do...uugghhh

Gawd...I'm all squinty eyes now.....tired...been a bz day today....but I'll leave that to the next post. Oh hey, Charlene is due to be back any days now...so I'm kinda expecting a call from her these few days....Welcome back to UK girl......and oh....She's moving to her new apartment.....lucky girl....Anyway Cheerio..!!!
posted by Doc Freakenstein @ 5:10 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Me, Myself & I
My Photo
Name:
Location: Eastleigh/Kuching, Hampshire/Sarawak, United Kingdom

Oh wht can i say.. a typical guy with the sense of discovery and adventure. Seeking excitements and thrills in life. Fun loving and twisted sense of humour kinda guy.

Previous Posts
Archives
Photo Albums
Inner Cicle

Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates