Thursday, September 21, 2006

The Unexpected....


(And this is on the 15 June 2006)
I guess nothing much happened until recently.....wouldn't want to bore you all bout my work. Seems to spend more and more time in the office rather thn home. Nowadays got to office at 7.30am and came home around 7pm.....Depressing. Well...I hope things will pick up and there will be more interesting posting *fingers crossed*

Anyway....thought life just set into a boring routine .....until stuffs started to happen yesterday. On my usual drive to work at 7am till I got into an accident. I was driving around 50mph when cars in front suddenly stop......damn sudden as well....and I was practically stood on my brakes and pulling my handbrakes. Managed to stop in time but unfortunately cars behind failed to stop in time and ran into the back of my car.....bleeding surprise when i felt a big jolt in my car and I just gasped...*OH SHIT*...

Then I came out of my car a bit shaken to see the damage...and to my utmost surprise.....I was SHOCKED to see there are 4 other cars behind also crashed on each other.....Oh My Gawd...!!! Looked back at my car....I saw a big dent on my bumper.....then I went over to other vehicle to check on the drivers....car No.3 and 4 looks like it will be written off. The front and the back were totally wrecked....steam and smoke came out of the cars....The driver of car 3 i have discovered just got her license just 6 days ago...and she was really shaken ...poor girl....others seems to be ok...

That time, we have created one heck of a traffic jam.....the accident happened on the motorway.... during AM Peak time somemore......later I heard the jam queued for almost 5 miles. Wow....5 minutes later police arrived and took some details from each drivers...drove to the hard shoulder and 2 cars need to be pushed...then I was being questioned and took a breath analyse test.....check for alcohol comsumption.....I think thts too early in the morning...when all details were taken...well...time to move on and get to work......now I gotta sort out my insurance claim...and to fix my car...thts gonna be next week....Went for a car inspection this morning...and the damage I am entitled to claim is about GBP800.....wow....well....tht will sort out the existing scratches and dinks....

Well I just hope things will worked out right at the end....kinda realise tht I'm darn lucky not to get hurt and the damage was not so bad....though it is a bit of a sore eye to drive it around now.....haha...

Anyway...hope things will sort itself out these few days....now I'm going to bed...zzz....until next time..... =P
posted by Doc Freakenstein @ 5:14 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Me, Myself & I
My Photo
Name:
Location: Eastleigh/Kuching, Hampshire/Sarawak, United Kingdom

Oh wht can i say.. a typical guy with the sense of discovery and adventure. Seeking excitements and thrills in life. Fun loving and twisted sense of humour kinda guy.

Previous Posts
Archives
Photo Albums
Inner Cicle

Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates