Thursday, September 28, 2006
Updates...!!!!...

After taking a long, long hiatus from blogging, well I would like to update on what have been going on and what is going to happen in the near future. First off, I am currently in the process of moving to my new place ....having to spend 5 years and 4 days in Portsmouth... I guess it is time to move on and find a new place or a new environment. No more sharing a house with strangers, having to bear with no privacy, to have ur private room intruded, looted, messed up, not having someone puking on ur carpet, pinching your goodies that you are saving or hiding....not to have housemates having to come back, drunk and rowdy, fights, doing drugs, smokes in your room, leaving beer cans around the place, spilling it and causing your room smelled like a pub, using your computer when you are not around, watching your private collections of...errr...*cough cough* anime (hey..what are you think , huh??), having strange girls dropping by to see your housemates (it can be depressing you know), to be picked on when you are not doing your duties properly or not doing it at all (I am very notorious in skipping my duties), having cops and marshalls barging into the house, and many many more. I am free from all this. Yii pee.

Can there be changes in my life after I move ?? Never know. A few of my colleagues been hinting on stuff we all could do together from binge drinking (just kidding)...more to weekly meet ups for a game of pool to badminton, walking doggies in the park, mountain biking at the nearest park, golfing and even having friends over for a meal. All this sound very social ...joyous and happy...like this are looking up. Hmmmm...something to look forward to ...yes..???


posted by Doc Freakenstein @ 1:14 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 3:04 PM, Blogger CT said…

    oh yes!! definitely something to look forward to. cant wait to visit!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Me, Myself & I
My Photo
Name:
Location: Eastleigh/Kuching, Hampshire/Sarawak, United Kingdom

Oh wht can i say.. a typical guy with the sense of discovery and adventure. Seeking excitements and thrills in life. Fun loving and twisted sense of humour kinda guy.

Previous Posts
Archives
Photo Albums
Inner Cicle

Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates