Monday, October 23, 2006
The Passage Of Time

Thinking back around this time last year, things were definitely bleak and the future looked dark and barren. The prospect of going back to Malaysia, things were half packed, looking through the airplane tickets hoping to find the final trip back to Kuching with no hope of returning back to UK, things were not looking up. A final attempt to press on my luck and hope for the best......the final bunch of mails chucked into the mailbox hoping that this final week of my stay here in UK after 5 years would bring some sort of luck.

2 days later got a response from a company and got hooked up for an interview the same week itself. I was absolutely ecstatic. Receive interview letter on Thurs, went through the interview on Fri and got my permanent staff offer on Sat. Now ...that is a bit freakish. It is God's blessing =) ...2 weeks later I got my 5 years working permit and voila....work away. This coming Nov will be my first year here in my company and many things had happened. Being speed tracked in works and responsibilities ...... it has been a rough and tough year. I haven't really sat down and thought of what have going on through out the year. I still remembers thelast year Christmas party and soon ...it will be this year's Christmas party. Goodness, how time flies.

Finally got my life together, settled down.....found a decent place to live and legs to take me places. Things couldn't be better.Or so it seems. Standard of living have certainly improved ...but thats about it. The search of a companion is still on going and it is already turning pretty annoying when one by one....each of my closest friends either got engaged or married. And I am still here poodling about while time just flew by...and before you know it...you hit the 30 year old marker and start to feel really sorry for yourself. Many people of my age have either been through a few relationships and most have already found their partner for life. Gosh....and I am sitting here moaning about it.....damn sad I tell you. At first it is ok to think ....well..my time is not right yet....or the right person might pop out when you are least expected.. ..all the well wishes from people who got attached
well thanks for the encouragement...but after a few years.....I do started to fret and.....annoyingly...even my lil bro already attached himself to his partner recently and pop a few consolation for me.....ok this is sooooo wrong.....AArrghhhh....

Peer pressure...hehehe....I will not crack under peer pressure ...*mumble mumble* ...haha...well...hopefully this time around ...when going back for CNY....I hope to find someone "interesting" and stop being fussy about what kind of girls I gonna meet....heheheh....but actually I am not all that fussy lar.....not like what "someone" who keep saying that I am...!!!...Honest..!!!...I am so ready to jump into any relationship....wait wait wait.....that is sooo darn desperate... -_- ....hehe....dunno lah....I just plainly dun care about it anymore......die as a vir........choi choi choi.......touch wood.... I am not going there...hehehe

So life goes on....do my usual bit of flirting in the office.... car pooling with ermmmm.....let say the prettiest girl in the office, walk her dog.....hehe...load of eyes and whisper in the office nowadays....haha...and be beaten the shit out by her bf.....LOL...hope not....All I wanna do now is to stop feeling sorry for myself.....low esteem okay......keep my tits up.....errr... wits I mean .... and hope for the best....mana lah tahu bila durian jatuh timpa kelapa.....errr..kepala....

At the moment, I have a really dear friend that keeps my heart beating and another keeping my head running.....hehehe...which I kept close to my heart.....and mind..... =P
Now for pete sake......I better head back home before being labeled as a chronic workaholic. Now become bloody best friend with the security guard.....jeez...something is wrong here...
Cham....well..thats that....it has been a long time since I last blogged......well...nuttin worth blogging.....well..there are something worth blogging but I might loose my only reader ...and I certainly dun wanna do that.....hehehe....till then au revoir....!!!!!....until next time.....................................


Labels:

posted by Doc Freakenstein @ 10:09 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 3:41 PM, Blogger CT said…

    well, you are!! just that you keep denying it. haha. i know how frustrating it can be but it will happen. it will.... =>

     
  • At 8:45 AM, Blogger ~AnGeLĀ©~ said…

    peer pressure? what peer pressure.. haha.. let's swing our feet while sitting on the shelf together okay? you know you've got me for company... and you better not leave me up there all alone, you hear?

    at least as part of the male population, you've got no shelf life... but i do.... :(

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Me, Myself & I
My Photo
Name:
Location: Eastleigh/Kuching, Hampshire/Sarawak, United Kingdom

Oh wht can i say.. a typical guy with the sense of discovery and adventure. Seeking excitements and thrills in life. Fun loving and twisted sense of humour kinda guy.

Previous Posts
Archives
Photo Albums
Inner Cicle

Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates