Monday, January 15, 2007
A Glimpse of England ....[Part I]

These are a few photos taken over the past few years that I never seems to post it up till now.

So here we go. First stop.... the Arundel Castle. One of the best kept castle in England.



And this is the main entrance into the castle compound - The Gatehouse

And the beautiful gardens....



The castle walls.....



And then the inner compound......simply amazing...you'll never expect there are something like this inside a castle.....can't go to the inner sanctum because currently there is a Baroness Something Something still living there. =)

Then I went up to the highest tower in the castle.....and the view was absolutely breathtaking...can see enemies approaching from miles around..!!!




Well...it was one of the nicest trip last year. Cost a few quids to go in but hey....it felt like King Arthur walking around the castle. Lets see what is install for me this new year.....hmmmm.....got a list of places I want to go......so I hope to make it happen this year.



posted by Doc Freakenstein @ 1:37 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 3:12 PM, Blogger CT said…

    wow!! that looks really good. i should go too one day, when i have the day off....hehe....

    it says part 1, or the other parts are coming soon i hope. don't make me wait too long *grins*

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Me, Myself & I
My Photo
Name:
Location: Eastleigh/Kuching, Hampshire/Sarawak, United Kingdom

Oh wht can i say.. a typical guy with the sense of discovery and adventure. Seeking excitements and thrills in life. Fun loving and twisted sense of humour kinda guy.

Previous Posts
Archives
Photo Albums
Inner Cicle

Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates